Monday, December 31, 2007

Transforming the Ugly Swan

Nobody needs to be ugly. If you take a look at the magazines, tabloids of the stars that are caught off guard without their make up or make over, you will be shocked. They are just like any ordinary girls on the street. So how do you get those HollyWood looks? Simple. The solutions lies in cosmetics and plastic surgeries. If you do not want drastic surgeries, try botox. But the power of make over is amazing, almost magic, if you may say so.
I once had a student asking me which speciality in medicine will earn the highest income. I was tempted to give the answer as cardiologist but on second thought, I think it is plastic surgeon, who command a premium fees from the Hollywood stars or any women in the world. I have known Asian women who are nobody but willing to spend millions on their looks cosmetically. My next article will confirm this is so.

No comments: